All about spectating at Rally Retro Festival.
The full spectator schedule...
10:00 am Venue opens for spectators
11:15 am First demonstration runs commence
2:15 pm Presentation of awards
2:30 pm Second demonstration runs commence
4:00 pm Rally Retro Festival concludes
What to bring
- $20 CASH per car to enter the venue. ($10 per person on foot or on a bike)
- Money for food and drink
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat. A raincoat? (it is Melbourne…)
- A camera.
- A fold-up chair. But only if you want to sit down. A picnic rug would also work…
- A smile
- Dress up in clothing from the 1960’s or 1970’s if you wish!
- Special food or drink
Food vendors and coffee vans will be in attendance from approximately 10:30 am to 2:30 pm.
Food should also be available at nearby outlets, for example on Canterbury Road.
Toilet facilities including disabled toilets are at the venue.
Wheelchair access: While the terrain is generally flat, it is unsealed and unpaved (ie, dirt and grass) so wheelchair access to some of the public areas may be challenging, but not impossible.
Your conduct and safety at Rally Retro Festival
- Motorsport is Dangerous! Your safety is paramount.
- At times, when cars are moving to and from the track, you will be asked to leave the display area for the safety of all.
- Supervise your children for safety.
- Rally cars can be hard to see out of when maneuvering. Never assume a driver can see you.
- Always stay behind the tape barriers.
- Always obey the directions of the Rally Retro Attendants. They have your safety in mind.
- Keep dogs on a short leash and well away from the track.
MOTORSPORT AUSTRALIA risk warning and disclaimer
Motor Sport Activities are inherently dangerous recreational activities and there is significant risk of injury, disability or death.
If you choose to participate in these activities and you are killed or injured because the activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their purpose, your rights to sue the Confederation of Australian Motor Sport Ltd (trading as Motorsport Australia) and/or the Entities are excluded, restricted or modified. For full details of the exclusion, restriction or modification of your rights please refer to https://motorsport.org.au/events/disclaimers